2020 District II Spring Cup
The District II Spring Cup is open to Boys and Girls U8-U19 Copper to Gold Level. Any US Soccer affiliation is welcome - CalNorth, US Club Soccer, AYSO, SAY Soccer, etc.
- Gotsoccer registration, scheduling, and fully integrated ranking
- Same day check-in - 1 hour before the team's first game at the game location
- Final and Consolation games in all divisions of 7 teams or more
- 3 games guaranteed - Teams that qualify for Final & Consolation games play 4 games
- Pins for all participants
- Individual medals for 1st through 3rd place teams in divisions of 7 or more teams
- Individual medals for 1st through 2nd place teams in divisions of 6 or less teams
- Team trophies to 1st and 2nd place teams in all divisions
- Coaching conflicts - No other tournament guarantees resolving coaching conflicts. We guarantee we will resolve your preliminary games conflicts for coaches with 2 teams. We have been 99% successful at resolving conflicts for coaches with up to 4 teams.
Dates and Venues
U8-U12 – June 6/7
U13-U19 – May 30/31
Deadline to apply and avoid the late fee --> April 27
The games will be hosted at the Morgan Hill Sports Complex. Depending on the number of teams, we may need to use additional fields within the District 2 boundaries.
Fields will be finalized approximately 3-4 weeks before the pay date.
Format and Fees
U8-U10 (7v7) – $375 (early bird - until 3/23) - $425 (between 3/24 and 4/27) - $525 (after 4/28 - includes late fee*)
U11-U12 (9v9) – $450 (early bird - until 3/23) - $500 (between 3/24 and 4/27) - $600 (after 4/28 - includes late fee*)
U13-U19 (11v11) – $500 (early bird - until 3/23) - $550 (between 3/24 and 4/27) - $650 (after 4/28 - includes late fee*)
(*) After 4/28 teams will only be accepted on an as needed basis
Registration is Open – Link