District II 5v5 Spring League
District II in collaboration with some of its leagues is pleased to announce the Spring 5v5 League
• Any U6-U9 team within D1, D2, D3 and D4 boundaries is welcome to enroll
• At Large option will be available for teams that want to play occasional/additional games
• Grouping will be done based on geographic proximity
• 8-10 games
• 1 hour game slots. Coaches may choose to play 2x20 min or 2x25 min halves – 5 min halftime
• Home team coach referees the game
• 4 outfielders + GK
• 6’x12’ (or similar) size goals
• 35 yrds x 25 yrds (or similar) fields size
• Size 3 or 4 ball
• Playing Rules
Currently we have offers to host from Redwood League (San Mateo SC). Additional hosts are welcome to step up.
Games played at the same location on 8-10 play-dates (some will be double headers)
There will be no set roster
The basic schedule will run from March through June. Extended schedule available to all the teams to schedule and play a-la-carte games will be available through end of July.
Full Season - $150 - 8-10 games
Half Season - $75 - 4-5 games
A-la-Carte - $20/game
Playdates - $75 for 3 games - On March 26, April 23, May 21 (can be used as part of Full or Half Season League registration at no extra cost)
No Deadline - Teams may join during the Season
To be included in the first play date must register by March 15.
Additional Info - email email@example.com